- Master Scuba Diver Trainer | 20.08.16
- Deep Instructor | 18.08.16
- Dry Suit Instructor | 14.08.16
- Night Diver Instructor | 12.08.16
- Enriched Air Instructor (Nitrox) | 08.08.16
- Digital Underwater Photography Instructor | 28.07.16
- OWSI | Diver's Club Crete, Crete, Greece | 01.06.2016 – 01.09.2016
- Nitrox Diver | Best Divers, Warsaw, Poland | 17.05.16
- Open Water Scuba Instructor | Flipper Divers, Phu Quock, Vietnam |18.04.16
- EFR Instructor | Flipper Divers, Phu Quock, Vietnam | 13.04.16
- Instructor Examination | Flipper Divers, Phu Quock, Vietnam | 02-04.04.16
- IDC | Flipper Divers, Phu Quock, Vietnam | 18.03.16 – 01.04.16
- Internship | Flipper Divers, Phu Quock, Vietnam | 18.02.16 – 17.03.16
- Internship | PIDS, Koh Phangan, Tailand | 01.02.2016 – 16.02.16
- Internship | Watercolors, Boracay, Philippines | 01.01.2016 – 30.01.2016
- Divemaster | Scubabirds, Koh Tao, Thailand | 23.12.2015
- Rescue Diver | Scubabirds, Koh Tao, Thailand | 07.12.2015
- EFR-Primary & Sec Care | Scubabirds, Koh Tao, Thailand | 05.12.2015
- Advanced Open Water | Scubabirds, Koh Tao, Thailand | 04.09.2015
- Open Water Diver | Best Divers, Warsaw, Poland | 21.09.2015
I’ve been diving as a professional for a bit more than one year, making really rapid advance. My experience is pretty saturated - please find it in my CV. For 4 years I have been diving rather recreationally the last year diving became the main part of my life.
My previous experience also was connected to organizing and conducting different incentive activities. I have visited nearly 70 countries by now as a journalist, photographer, tour leader, diving trainee, diving instructor or simply as a traveller. After I finished my university, I lived and studied in Great Britain for four years, worked as a guide in Turkey, a journalist in Kazakhstan etc. Eventually I moved to Poland and received polish citizenship.
Already being an experienced caver, mountain climber, paraglider pilot and rafter, about 8 years ago I founded an incentive tour company in Ukraine. When the war started in 2014 I had a drop in the number of customers from abroad and started to look for new opportunities. It was my lucky choice – diving.